7-Phase Consulting Model for Change Projects
Need help guiding an organization through change? This issue of TD at Work, “7-Phase Consulting Model for Change Projects,” provides a process for consultants to follow when planning and implementing a change project. Alan Landers describes the work of change agents and the competencies they need to succeed. He then guides readers step-by-step through how they can work with clients who are trying to transform their organizations.
This TD at Work includes:
· specific actions to take in each phase of the change process
· advice for building a planning and implementation team
· a case study on how one company changed its culture
· a consultant–client compatibility questionnaire
· a worksheet for calculating how long a project will take.