Mentoring has come a long way from the one-on-one exchange between an older mentor and younger mentee. Read this Infoline to learn modern mentoring techniques such as community, group, reverse mentoring that harness that power of technology to transfer knowledge and improve productivity. This Infoline will:
- Help you gain a better understanding about Millennial learning habits and generational approaches to mentoring and learning.
- Define the practice of modern mentoring.
- Outline the key pillars of modern mentoring.
- Discuss the individual and organizational benefits of putting this type of social learning
and mentoring program in place for your multigenerational workforce.
- Offer practical advice and guidelines for creating and implementing a modern mentoring culture.