Talent Development’s Guide to Risk Assessment
Risks are ever-present, but talent development practitioners can help companies develop solutions to mitigate them. In “Talent Development’s Guide to Risk Assessment,” Lori Gravelle explains organizational risk and why it’s important. This issue of TD at Work includes:
- an overview of enterprise risk management (ERM)
- a list of essential elements of an ERM
- guidance on how to conduct an ERM maturity assessment
- a discussion on how to create solutions to mitigate risks
- a risk response matrix template.