· Passionate, hands-on trainer, instructional designer, and project manager with 9+ years of experience across sectors.
· Superpower: Learning complex topics, developing training on those topics, delivering training to diverse audiences.
· Designed, developed, implemented, and evaluated complex technical training for artificial intelligence platform and machine learning implementation including demonstrations and hands-on exercises. Trained 900+ participants on AI platform, ranging from non-technical program managers and business analysts to seasoned developers, technical architects and CTOs, both in-person and virtually.
· Designed, developed, implemented, and evaluated 6-month ILT curricula on financial operations, project management, sales, and AML/compliance, based on needs assessment of corporate partners. Trained over 100 learners, increasing job placement within financial operations, project management, and sales by over 50%.
· Planned, designed, and developed interactive eLearning courses using adult learning principles with a focus on scenario-based assessments, gamification, and branching techniques across topics including sales, marketing, and HR.
· Known as an engaging and inspiring communicator, presenter, facilitator, and coach, setting clear expectations and providing thoughtful feedback to enhance learning.
· Knowledgeable in adult learning theory and instructional design principles (e.g., ADDIE, SAM, rapid prototyping).