Young energetic professional with 8.3 years of experience in L&D Consulting Services, Instructional Design, Training Delivery and Business Development
→ Excellent communication skills and have ample experience in documenting project processes
→ Experience in assessing training needs, and designing and delivering training solutions that
produced measurable results to the employees and organization.
→ Applied Instructional design theories and models (e.g., ADDIE, adult learning theory, Bloom’s
Taxonomy, Gagne’s 9 events, Cognitivism, Behaviourism and Constructivism )
→ Designed and developed learning deliverables in line with project scope using rapid e-learning
tools and upload in SCORM compliant LMS.
Market Skills and Certifications
• Ability to interpret organizational trends and translate into learning needs.
• Knowledge of company and business direction allows for innovative concepts and promoting new ideas.
• Strong interpersonal, influence and communications skills with an ability to interact effectively with a variety of contacts.
• High standard of communication and presentation skills with ability to effectively negotiate with Managers and external vendors.
• Demonstrates experience in building and leading a team of high performing facilitators Ability to deal with a demanding workload and prioritize accordingly.
• Ability to work on own initiative and as a member of a team.
• Demonstrates assertiveness in educating the business on the most appropriate learning solution and pushing back if the need expressed by the business is not aligned to the overall learning strategy
• Possess a sense of urgency about exceeding the objectives of the role.
• Demonstrates effective relationship building and stakeholder engagement skills in developing partnerships with business and functional leaders
• Demonstrates flexibility, teamwork and the ability to work well in a matrix environment.