A savvy, street-smart leadership development consultant, Helanie Scott is CEO of Align4Profit in Dallas, Texas. Her tenacious spirit and passion for excellence make her unsurpassed as a change agent, transformation specialist, keynote speaker, and successful entrepreneur. She is energetic and straightforward with the experience and commitment to deliver.
Helanie (pronounced yeh-LAH-nee) has driven stunning leadership and cultural transformations for an impressive list of organizations. She has mastered the ability to connect with her audiences in the boardroom, classroom, on stage, or in one-on-one coaching sessions. Helanie’s Align4Profit clients rave at the way her engaging programs freshen outdated mindsets and deliver results-oriented, aligned action.
She has developed a number of proprietary leadership development processes, tools, and foundational approaches, including The Magnetic Power of Leadership Intimacy, the Six Attraction Powers, and a very successful CoachQuest Leader-as-Coach program.
Leadership Excellence recently ranked Helanie and her company number 25 among Independent Consultants/Trainers/Coaches based on seven criteria, including: content, curriculum, and take-home value.
With many successfully executed alignment assignments to her credit—in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and South Africa—Helanie has developed a riveting and enlightening presentation style.
Backed by solid psychological research, all of her easy-to-use and profoundly effective leadership development tools can be put to work immediately.
Her experience working and thriving in many different cultures has made her particularly adept at understanding the nuances of how leaders of all ages and from around the world can rise to the heights of extraordinary performance. She is able to capitalize on this unique point of difference by engaging those perceptions within multicultural companies as well as multicultural markets and strictly domestic organizations.
Raised in a small, South African mining town, by the age of 21 Helanie had set out on her own in Johannesburg, learned the ropes of the big city, and purchased the business that hired her. She emigrated to Canada and then to the United States, researching and studying leadership and organizational development, and growing her Align4Profit consulting firm.
The culmination of her life experience, years of business consulting, and colorfully diverse background manifests itself in her deeply personal Leadership Intimacy® philosophy, which serves as the foundation of her CoachQuest Leader-as-Coach training program and all of her development solutions.
• 25+ years providing Human Capital development: South Africa, Canada, United States, and the Americas, including Puerto Rico, Panama, Costa Rica, Brazil
• Developed and actively facilitates CoachQuest Leader-as-Coach program and train-the-trainer sessions
• Developer and author of The Magnetic Power of Leadership Intimacy®
• Developer of Six Attraction Powers
• Frequent speaker at conferences and for Fortune 500 companies, with an impressive client list
• Adult Learning Principles Certification, University Oklahoma
• Certificated in EQ, Emotional Intelligence and Master Mentor with EQMentor
• Certificated in DISC Behavioral Assessments, HBDI, TA, Myers Briggs, among others
• Working knowledge of The Organizational Lifecycle, Dr. Adizes and Whole Brain Learning
• Presentation and Media Skills, training actors and presenters for TV commercials and film
• Serves on the Executive Education committee for Women’s Business Council Southwest
• Helanie serves as special advisor to the board of My Possibilities charity
• Mentor with SMU, Cox School of Business
• Conversant in three languages: English, Afrikaans, and Fanagalo (Based on Zulu, English and Afrikaans).
• Received pre-teacher’s certification in ballet, supporting actress in a movie, experienced the longest, fastest and tallest zip line in the world and lives with her two children in Dallas.
Giving Back Committed to supporting organizations and activities whose primary goal is to give back to the community through the development and enhancement of peoples’ lives. My Possibilities is an organization that offers a first-of-its-kind program for adults with special needs.