With more than 25 years of business experience on three continents, I work with individual leaders and organizations to address their critical business challenges and improve their overall results. These challenges may be with individual effectiveness such as developing a leadership presence, managing time, communicating powerfully, and resolving conflicts, or these may include challenges with organizational effectiveness such as developing strategy, leading change, engaging employees, and developing high-performance teams.
My background includes having worked at a large pharmaceutical company in global sales leadership development where I created strategies and learning interventions to meet the priority needs of first and second-level sales leaders worldwide. I have led global teams to develop critical tools to enhance sales capabilities and conducted performance consulting for affiliates across the globe. Prior to that, I was a training manager for a Lloyd’s insurance broker in London, United Kingdom, where I designed and helped deliver various programs to new and existing employees.
I was born in Zimbabwe and lived in Canada, South Africa, and the United Kingdom before settling in the United States more than 30 years ago.
Certifications, Education, and Affiliations
• Associate Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation
• Certified Executive Coach and Master Facilitator with the Center for Executive Coaching.
• MBA in Human Resources Management from Indiana University
• BA in Sociology from Rhodes University in South Africa
• Member of Association for Talent Development (Central Indiana Chapter) - Former VP of Programs