Training Professional seeks “employer of choice” – a growing enterprise that actively promotes career development, and provides enrichment experiences for high-potential and high-performing employees.
Leadership Development, Management Training, Organizational Change, Team Leader
- Design, develop, and facilitate innovative professional development programs for executives, managers, staff. Managed programs for up to 12,500 employees in matrixed multinational organization.
- Enhance competitive edge, increase profitability, improve retention, inspire emerging leaders.
- Cultivate strong partnership with executives and managers on new strategic initiatives; fulfill stakeholders’ commitment to growth of company and personnel.
- Produce environment where staff thrives – especially in stressful, deadline-driven operations.
- Execute alternate plans during shifting priorities without losing momentum or value.
- Evaluate program results, document metrics and milestones.
- Entrusted with high-level and confidential information; budgetary responsibility, vendor selection.
- Promote a stimulating, collaborative workplace based on integrity, responsibility, and fun.
Leadership Employee Engagement Creativity / Innovation
Training Delivery Coaching / Mentoring Acculturation / Onboarding
Training Development Team Building Organizational Development
Program Management Employee Relations Change Management
Employee Development Manager, North America Region
Samsung Electronics America [consumer electronics], Ridgefield Park, New Jersey, 2008—2015
Senior Training Specialist
Washington Mutual [savings bank], Anaheim, California, 2005—2008
Maverick + Rubicon Leadership Development, Tappan, New York, 2002—2005
Manager, Employee Development and Training
Superior Bank FSB [community bank], Orangeburg, New York, 1997—2002
Master’s Degree in International Management, Trade and Finance
Thunderbird School of Global Management, Glendale, Arizona
- Post-graduate work in Europe studying comparative business practices and
Bachelor of Arts in Linguistics / Applied Linguistics
University of Rochester, Rochester, New York
- National Dean’s List; graduated with High Distinction; student government leader