Current role: Director of North American Industry for Amatrol, Jeffersonville, IN
I work with industry and manufactuirng organizations across North America to develop internalized technical training initiatives. I focus on the identification of core competencies, and then match them to learning objectives that support significant growth in on-the-job capabilities. I work with clients that range in size from small, family owned operations to global, Fortune 500 companies, and see everything from pickles to space rockets.
I have been involved in industry operations for 3 decades and have a strong background in motors, controls, and electro-mechanical apparatus. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Curriculum Design and Corporate Development, along with a Six Sigma Black Belt certification. I enjoy working on projects that succeed in developing customized training initiatives that have a positive impact on both ROI for the organization, and cultural improvements for the associates.
It's important for me to...
· Be creative, bold and visionary.
· Be enthusiastic, tenacious, and dedicated.
· Listen well, and communicate clearly.
· Be organized, efficient, and punctual.
· Be an influencer.
· Motivate, train, coach, enable, and mentor.
· Work collaboratively and cultivate relationships.
· Find and provide value in all situations.
· Define goals and the plans to achieve them.
· Encourage others to achieve more.
· Be flexible and willing to learn.
· Have the courage to continue sailing even though the seas are rough, and no land is in sight.
A little more of what I’m capable of:
· SaaS services and contract negotiations
· Sales Team Management
· Sales Distributor Management
· Executive business leadership
· LMS/LXP administration
· Expert Business Traveler
· Curriculum and Assessment Design
· Six Sigma Black Belt
· Organizational Development and Change management
· Implementation strategies
· Project management
· Forecasting, budgets, and accounting systems
· CRM platforms
· Public speaking