Co-ordinates: Address: 301 Mita Arcade, Plot 65 B, Sector 21, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai 410210
Contact: Mobile:+91 9920078208 Email: [email protected]
Key Certification: Certified Professional in Learning & Performance ( by Association for Talent Development) : May 2018
Key roles: Learning and Development Professional, Project Management (HR), Business Partner (HR)
May 2014- Present
thyssenkrupp India Pvt. Ltd
Senior Manager – HR
Dec 2010- April 2014
BASF India Ltd
Training Manager- Supply Chain
Dec 2005- Dec 2010
Larsen & Toubro Ltd
Executive – HR
Dec 2003- Dec 2005
Faculty- Bachelor of Management Studies
thyssenkrupp India Private Limited (Regional Headquarters) : May 2014- Present
Senior Manager- Human Resource
The regional headquarters for India is located in Mumbai. It is a strategic mid-way house and a ‘window of influence’ for our group headquarters to implement global strategies at a regional level. It seeks to leverage talent pools and cost advantages across the India region.
Role: Regional Learning Head for Learning & Transformation projects for Region India
· Deputed for international assignment with tk Academy (tkAG-Headquarters) from January – March 2019 for developing course curriculum for promoting elearning culture and establishing programs for enhancing inclusivity in the organization
· Ideated and co-created annual training plans of various group companies in India to provide training and development opportunities to employees to support the 70-20-10 plan
· Co- facilitated Pathways to Safety Program – Global OSH initiative across Group companies in China and India
· Successfully piloted the Learning webinar series for Region India every month enabling learners across the Region to connect with the Leaders and subject market experts of the organization
· Exposed to the responsibilities of Project manager for pilot run in Region India for implementing global project on SuccessFactors across the group companies and outsourcing their payroll to a global vendor which provided key implementation lessons for following countries in the roll out.
· Successfully designed and executed Regional Occupational Health & Safety Conference (OSH) for Region India for consecutive years
· Implemented Regional Inclusiveness & Diversity event for all Group Companies in Region India
· Worked on Paper for realization of Title Study for Region India
· Designed and executed Young Leaders Campus Recruitment Program for thyssenkrupp India encouraging young recruits from premier engineering institutes
· Co-designed the group policy on Prevention of Sexual Harassment at workplace
Key certification: Certified Professional in Learning & Performance (CPLP)- Association for Talent Development (ATD):
Earners of this designation demonstrate a deep knowledge of the core principles of instructional design, training delivery and improving human performance practices as defined by the ATD Competency Model. CPLP recipients have a working knowledge of advanced talent development topics, including change management, knowledge management, integrated talent management and managing learning programs.
BASF India Limited : December 2010- April 2014
Different roles: Manager-HR, Supply Chain- Training Manager ,Business Partner
BASF has successfully partnered India’s progress for more than 125 years, with all global businesses maintaining a presence in India today except Oil and Gas. Approximately BASF India has 2000 employees at nine production sites and eight sales offices, as well as two R&D centers, located in Mumbai and Mangalore.
· Identified as Project lead for deployment of Global Initiative of Employee Development Program across South Asia which benefited employees to structure their career development plans and the organization progressed towards establishing robust processes for organization-wide Performance management and Talent development process.
· Identified as a key facilitator of Employee development process across South Asia for not only cascading the 70-20-10 concept but also implementing the change process across the organization
· Designed and implemented Supply Chain Training Framework for South Asia encompassing Instructor led and elearning programs
· Initiated E-library across Mumbai, India as a tool for employee and family engagement
· Performance Management Implementation for Region India
· Integral member of Women @ BASF Initiative under Diversity platform
· Initiated E-library across Mumbai, India: Tool for employee and family engagement
· HR Business partner : Supply Chain, Procurement, IT
Larsen & Toubro Limited : December 2005- December 2010
Different roles: Learning and Development, Campus recruitment, Assessment development centre
Larsen & Toubro is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. L&T addresses critical needs in key sectors - Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries and Defence - for customers in over 30 countries around the world. The Company’s manufacturing footprint extends across eight countries in addition to India. L&T has several international offices and a supply chain that extends around the globe.
· Instrumental in the design and implementation of Trainee Orientation Program for 1000 engineers on an annual basis which provided the trainees an overview of the businesses across the country and an opportunity to cross over from academics to corporate.
· Promoted the E-learning platform with focus on Content development and certifications which allowed employees to access learning from anywhere and anytime thereby satisfying multiple learning needs of employees
· Supported the migration of organization to SAP module for Training & Development for enhancing the learning database
· Corporate Training Calendar with focus on Behavioural programs and Core Development programs for Managers
· Execution of Campus Recruitment for Post Graduate, Graduate Engineers, Management Trainees, Diploma engineers
· Co-ordinated Assessment Development Centre for Leadership potential
Faculty: Bachelor of Management Studies (2003-2005)
· R A Podar College of Commerce & Economics, Matunga
· SIES College of Arts, Science & Commerce- Sion (W) for Bachelors of Management Studies.
· Chetana College of Commerce & Economics, Bandra (E)
Subjects: Human Resource Management- Organizational Behavior- Business Law- Industrial Law and Total Quality Management
· Completed Certified Professional of Learning & Performance (CPLP) by Association for Talent Development
· Certified in Thomas PPA Certification Program
· Completed course on DAIDC (Design and Implement Assessment development centre) via T V Rao Learning System
· Conducted Development programme for students in colleges on an honorarium basis
· Undergone training for becoming a Trainer on Soft Skills in the organization