Steve has 23 years of experience in TL&D and Performance Consulting. Steve has led L&D and Performance projects across industries including: Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, and Quick Service. His professional and educational background consists of knowledge in the areas of Instructional Design, Performance Consulting, Measurement & Evaluation, Project Management, and Facilitation.
Steve provides expertise and insight for organizations to strategically and consistently measure, evaluate, and manage their people and talent programs. Within Explorance, Steve works with clients to craft talent-focused measurement solutions for the entire Employee Journey. Leading consulting teams, he assists clients to develop and streamline strategies, tools, and analytics with the goals of improving efficiency and effectiveness, and ultimately increasing business returns on human capital investments.
Prior to working at Explorance, Steve worked for 11 years with the McDonald’s Worldwide and US TL&D groups managing projects from designing training for McDonald’s mobile app to performing impact studies and people analytics reporting across the training function.
Areas of expertise include:
Measurement & Evaluation Planning & Execution
Project and Stakeholder Management
· Southern Illinois University, M.S.ED (1995), Instructional Design
· Southern Illinois University, B.S.Ed (1991), Health, Language Arts, Driver Education
· Senior Consultant, Metrics That Matter/Explorance, (Aug 2016 – present)
· Global Learning Solutions Manager, McDonald’s Corporation (2005 – July 2016)
· Senior Instructional Designer, MetLife
· Performance Improvement Consultant, Telcordia Technologies
· Instructional Designer, Arthur Andersen