Hello! I am embarking on a project to reimagine our onboarding program and ongoing learning strategy for our call center / campus operators. I'd love to connect with others doing the same sort of work. My organization is both a medical school and a healthcare provider, so it's got some interesting complexities. Questions I'm looking to answer include:
1. How do you address the five moments of need in a call center environment?
(see https://www.td.org/insights/learning-at-the-moment-of-need if this is a new concept for you)
2. What is the best mix of formal/informal learning?
3. What are the unique challenges of the call center environment and how do you address them?
4. How do you address soft skills? Are you using existing products or developing your own?
5. What technologies are you using to support the learning ecosystem? Is Mobile an option?
If you are interested/available for a conversation, please email me at email@example.com.