Hello TD colleagues!
I am looking for any advice you would be willing to share regarding your position and experience with onboarding new hires with your organization. This is something I am focused on assessing for my organization this year and would love to connect with anyone that is willing to share their own experiences or expertise. To help drive discussion, I have a few questions I would like to ask you if you are willing to share. I figured this discussion board might be a great resource to any of us that are working in this area.
Thank you in advance!
Name/Company or Industry/Role
- Do you work mostly for the exempt or non exempt population?
- What is your employee population like – do you have non-native English speakers?
- What does your onboarding process look like – is it the same for exempt and non-exempt?
- What are the biggest challenges that you have found as it related to onboarding new employees?
- Is retention an issue for you – what are the challenges to retaining employees?
- How do you measure the return on investment for onboarding training?
- What things have worked really well for you when it comes to onboarding new employees?