WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOPIC FROM 2020’s DISCUSSIONS? (Posted Early Due to upcoming Holidays, back to Fridays next week.)
Despite many terrible things happening in 2020, the Fried Training Talks provided a lot of learning for me, & I hope some great ideas for you. 52 different discussions created lots of differing opinions, involved many people, and even gave some answers.
Below are the top 12 topics (based on views, not comments) for you to choose from.
I listed them randomly, but will post the (somewhat surprising) views ranking in the comments next week.
I am asking you to choose 1 winner, but if you want to you can pick your top 3, and I’ll never discourage you from saying why you made your pick:
- Falling in Love with Learning
- Caring about Learning Development/Design During a Pandemic
- Businesses Providing Personal Development Training
- Favorite Game You Learned From
- Do you (trainers/designers) Like Learning
- Training Oxymorons
- Humor in Learning During a Pandemic
- Training Horror Stories
- When VR is the Best Solution
- New Learning Creation Awards
- Designing with Diversity in Mind
- Budget Impact on Design
Hope you celebrate a SAFE & HAPPY NEW YEAR!