In our youth-oriented society, it's common to hear fears of age discrimination in the workplace and hiring process. While it's true that there is some discrimination, job seekers often unwittingly reinforce the stereotypes that others have about older workers. In other cases, older job seekers hinder themselves because of their own beliefs and assumptions. If you're concerned about any of the following issues, this webcast is for you!
- Are you over 40 and concerned that you will have difficulty finding a job the next time around?
- Do you have some ideas for a business or new career direction, but are afraid to give it a try because you need to pay the mortgage?
- Are you tired and bored with your current job but afraid to make a change?
- Have you been applying online but haven't had any luck? Have you heard that you may have to dumb down your resume?
- Are you wondering how to get employers to be interested in you if you want to change careers or industries?
Join us to hear from career coach Marilyn Feldstein about steps you can take to avoid some of these challenges and move your career forward at any age.