Welcome to the ASTD Higher Education Community of Practice – a community of students, faculty, education leaders, and learning professionals collaborating to develop a stronger workforce. I hope that you will find this community to be a place for both scholars and practitioners to connect. There are several ways you can contribute.
Do you have expertise in a particular topic unique to academic leaders, scholars, or faculty in higher education? Is there a topic or area of research you would like to share with practitioners?
Here are some ways to share your thoughts with fellow community members:
- Guest write for the Higher Education Blog
- Comment and start discussion around a blog post
- Propose a topic of a T+D article or Infoline
- Submit a proposal for the 2013 ASTD International Conference
- Serve as a community faculty advisor
Send Your Ideas
Have you found a good blog or other resource you think the CoP should tap? Send me your ideas, requests, and opinions on how you think ASTD can improve the Higher Education Community of Practice. I would love to hear from you!
Community of Practice Manager