Engaged employees bring their discretionary effort to work, and go above and beyond their job duties to help their organization achieve success. Every year, more companies roll out new employee engagement programs, trying to find a solution to engage more of their workforce. As a learning leader, you can play a key role in driving employee engagement results. This Essentials Series program will give you a basic understanding of employee engagement. You’ll also gain an overview of tools and approaches you can easily incorporate into your learning and development strategy that will drive the skills and behaviors that have been linked to transformational change in employee engagement.
Businesses are increasingly discovering the benefits of employee engagement, and many are taking action. This practical and interactive program will equip you to lead the learning and development efforts, a key element in employee engagement. You will gain an understanding of what employee engagement is, and how it can be leveraged as a key driver in business results. You will also gain an understanding of employee engagement metrics and the essential skills and behaviors that have been linked to transformational improvements in employee engagement.
You will become fully immersed in the practices and approaches you can use immediately to drive behavior change in leaders, managers, and employees. The tools and job aids you will receive can be used the next day, and you will learn to measure and communicate the results your efforts have achieved.
- Drive employee engagement through learning.
- Incorporate tools and methodology into your learning and development strategies and methodology.
- Measure the impact of leaning and development activities on employee engagement in the organization.
- Interactive Format: During this online workshop, you will collaborate in real time with your facilitator and classmates through interactive group discussions, polls, chats, and whiteboards design sessions.
- Supplemental Resources: This workshop includes electronic tools and templates to help you apply what you learned.
- Technical Requirements: Each session of the workshop is conducted in the WebEx Training Center platform with a toll-free teleconference or Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) option for the audio component. Special software is not required. You only need a standard web browser and telephone or VoIP capability to participate.
This program is for learning professionals who work in organizations that are focused on driving and enhancing employee engagement. Learners who are strategic thinkers and want to enhance their impact on business results would benefit most.
ATD Education programs are designed primarily for learning professionals – trainers, instructional designers, and organizational development practitioners – but also greatly benefit anyone within an organization who is responsible for developing others, from managers to human resources specialists.
After this program, you will be able to:
- Define employee engagement and describe its importance relative to driving business results.
- Assess the learning related factors that contribute to employee engagement.
- Identify strategies to drive employee engagement through onboarding, employee development, and leadership and management development.
- Align with employee development initiatives to deliver measurable results through targeted learning and development.
- Online: 3 sessions, 4.5 hours total
- On-Site: Flexible dates & duration
Earn .45 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon successfully completing this program.
Participation in all online sessions at their originally scheduled day and time is mandatory to receive completion for the program and .45 CEUs. Participants who fulfill this attendance requirement will see their completion status reflected on their transcript in the ATD Learning Portal and will receive an email verifying their completion of the program. If you must miss a session, all sessions will be recorded and available in the Learning Portal for participants to review throughout the program.