Jason Wolf, PhD, CPXP, President of The Beryl Institute, will keynote the inaugural 2016 Healthcare Executive Summit, hosted by the Association for Talent Development. The event will be held November 13-15, 2016 at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, TX.
University Health System President and Chief Executive Officer George B. Hernandez, Jr., JD, will welcome attendees and discuss the importance of learning and development as a driver for innovation and transformation. University Health System is a seven-time ATD BEST Award winner.
Opening keynote speaker, Jason Wolf, PhD, CPXP, will talk about how organizations can become engines for patient experience excellence. Other experts will share ideas for creating next-generation healthcare environments through patient-centered innovation and transformational leadership.
Program tracks for the event are:
- Leadership Competencies for an Unknowable Future
- Achieving Excellence in Patient Experience
- The Importance of Onboarding for Healthcare Organizations
- Powering Precision Health
- Healthcare Communication in a Mobile-First World for Trainers
- Sports Coaching for Healthcare: A breakthrough Approach to Increasing Outcomes.
- Best Practices: Getting Results
- The Role of People in Cybersecurity
- The Future of Training in Healthcare
- Population Health and Value Analysis
- Human Capital Trends Reshaping Engagement
- Role of Talent Development in Healthcare Transformation and Instructional Design.
For more information about the ATD Healthcare Executive Summit 2016, visit https://www.td.org/Events/Healthcare-Summit-2016.
Follow the summit action on Twitter with #ATDHESUMMIT
ATD is grateful to these event sponsors:
University Health System, Capella University
About ATD and the Healthcare Community of Practice
The Association for Talent Development (ATD) is the world’s largest professional membership organization supporting those who develop the knowledge and skills of employees, improve performance, and help to achieve results for the organizations they serve. Originally established in 1943, the association was previously known as the American Society for Training & Development (ASTD).
The Healthcare Community of Practice is a community of healthcare executives, providers, managers, and trainers working to create next-generation healthcare environments through learning, talent development, and cultural change.