Event showcases talent development programs that can improve service excellence.
Healthcare professionals will gather in New York for the second annual ATD Healthcare Summit October 23-24. The event, hosted by the Association for Talent Development (ATD), will be held on the campus of the Columbia Business School.
The summit will showcase talent development programs that can drive improved operational service excellence and a better patient experience. It will feature some of the top subject matter experts in the field, as well as practical strategies on topics ranging from improving employee engagement to the use of new technologies in healthcare.
Summit session topics include:
• coaching in healthcare
• moving from academic to organization development and business training
• learning and emerging technologies (such as virtual reality, augmented reality, artificial intelligence, and microlearning)
• movement from compliance to competency-based models and value-based care
• embracing patient-centered care and innovation best practices.
• Dr. Arnold Mackles, a nationally-recognized expert on quality assurance, patient safety, and risk
• Cy Wakeman, a researcher and well-known healthcare and HR organization speaker, and founder of Reality-Based Leadership.
For more information about the 2017 ATD Healthcare Summit and to register, please visit: https://events.td.org/Events/Healthcare-Summit. Follow the summit on social media using #ATDHCS.