Country Head -South Asia -Strategy Execution part of Korn Ferry
Strategy Execution (earlier ESI INTERNATIONAL)-Korn Ferry Company | Dec 2007 - Nov 2019
Strategy Execution is a part of Korn Ferry Digital group owned Miller Heiman, Vital Smarts, Achieve Forum as world ‘s leading training brands. StratEx is a global leader in Project Management & strategy execution training in partnership with Duke Corporate Education.
· Responsible for growth and profitability and Sales of India and South Asia region with tighter control on the P&L and identification of key initiatives and execution of Duke Programs .
· Launched Stanford Advance Project Management Certification in Southeast Asia.
· Launched Adaptive Strategy Execution Program (ASEP) in Southeast Asia by Duke Corporate Education Certification.
· Created entire delivery structure in Southeast Asia to serve both local and Global clients.
· Played a key role in Product Management to build a solid product portfolio.
· Designed and launched various assessments and training programs in Agile, Business Analysis & Program Management.
· Successful in:
o Building client base from 2 large global clients to 221 in South Asia. Increasing top line from 100K USD to 3 million USD (12 million in US purchasing power)
o Building a team base from 2 to 60.
o Scoring net promoter score of 6 on scale of 1 to 7.
o Acquiring more than 50% market share in the space of Project Management & Business Analysis in India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.
o Acquiring 10 large global businesses worth 1 million USD (or more) in a given year.
o Increasing consultant base from 2 to 35 which increased direct margins by 10 basis points.