Awards are presented to practices that have demonstrated clear and measurable results of achieving organizational goals, meet a demonstrated need, have appropriate design values, and are clearly aligned with other performance improvement initiatives. These practices have long-term, sustained results.
The 2019 application is now closed. All entrants will be notified on or by December 15.
- Honorable mention citations are no longer given.
- Practices may only be entered in one category.
- Please see below for descriptions of all 13 categories (note there have been changes to this since last year).
- Download a Word version of the application to help you prepare. (All entries must be submitted via the online entry form.)
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Earn recognition from your peers.
- Have your work benchmarked by your peers when you share your award-winning best practices.
- Be honored at the awards ceremony during the ATD International Conference & Exposition.
- Be featured in ATD publications.