Awards are presented to practices that have demonstrated clear and measurable results of achieving organizational goals, meet a demonstrated need, have appropriate design values, and are clearly aligned with other performance improvement initiatives. These practices have long-term, sustained results.
The 2017 application is open. Submission deadline is extended to October 2, 2017 (11:59 p.m. ET).
New for 2017:
- Honorable mention citations will no longer be given.
- Practices may only be entered in one category.
- There are five (5) new categories (see below for descriptions).
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Earn recognition from your peers.
- Have your work benchmarked by your peers when you share your award-winning best practices.
- Be honored at the awards ceremony during the ATD International Conference & Exposition.
- Be featured in ATD publications.