Applications for 2022 recognition are now OPEN!
The deadline has been extended! The new deadline to apply is August 9, 2021.
Awards are presented to practices that have demonstrated clear and measurable results of achieving organizational goals, meet a demonstrated need, have appropriate design values, and are clearly aligned with other performance improvement initiatives. These practices have long-term, sustained results.
- Honorable mention citations are no longer given.
- Practices may only be entered in one category.
- Please see below for eligibility and the descriptions of all 13 categories (note there have been changes to this since last year).
- Download a Word version of the application to help you prepare. (All entries must be submitted via the online entry form. Application subject to change each year.)
- Watch our recent webcast to get tips for your application and to ask questions.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Earn recognition from their peers.
- Have their work benchmarked by peers when they share their company's award-winning best practices.
- Are honored at the awards ceremony during the ATD International Conference & Exposition.
- Are featured in ATD publications.