Awards are presented to practices that have demonstrated clear and measurable results of achieving organizational goals, meet a demonstrated need, have appropriate design values, and are clearly aligned with other performance improvement initiatives. These practices have long-term, sustained results.
2017 winners will be notified on or by Jan. 31, 2018.
The 2018 application will open on July 1. Entry deadline is Sept. 21, 2018.
- Honorable mention citations are no longer given.
- Practices may only be entered in one category.
- There are five (5) new categories (see below for descriptions).
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Earn recognition from your peers.
- Have your work benchmarked by your peers when you share your award-winning best practices.
- Be honored at the awards ceremony during the ATD International Conference & Exposition.
- Be featured in ATD publications.