Awards are presented to practices that have demonstrated clear and measurable results of achieving organizational goals, meet a demonstrated need, have appropriate design values, and are clearly aligned with other performance improvement initiatives. These practices have long-term, sustained results.
The 2018 application is now closed. The 2019 application window will open June 1.
- Honorable mention citations are no longer given.
- Practices may only be entered in one category.
- There is one (1) new category (see below for descriptions of all 16 categories).
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Earn recognition from your peers.
- Have your work benchmarked by your peers when you share your award-winning best practices.
- Be honored at the awards ceremony during the ATD International Conference & Exposition.
- Be featured in ATD publications.