Awards are presented to practices that have demonstrated clear and measurable results of achieving organizational goals, meet a demonstrated need, have appropriate design values, and are clearly aligned with other performance improvement initiatives. These practices have long-term, sustained results.
Please read and review the following in detail:
- Honorable mention citations are no longer given.
- Practices may only be entered in one category.
- Please see below for eligibility and the descriptions of all 13 categories.
- Please view the eligibility, criteria, and instructions tabs on the online entry form/site.
- Download a Word version of the application to help you prepare. (All entries must be submitted via the online entry form. Application subject to change each year.)
- Use this Application Tips resource to ensure you are submitting a strong application.
- Watch our webcast to get tips for your application and to ask questions.
- Applications for 2024 recognition are now closed.
- Entrants will be notified by December 31.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Earn recognition from their peers.
- Have their work benchmarked by peers when they share their company's award-winning best practices.
- Are honored at the awards ceremony during the ATD International Conference & Exposition.
- Are featured in ATD publications.