90 Days 90 Ways: Onboard Young Professionals to Peak Performance
In today’s business environment of slim budgets and ever-increasing demand for demonstrable results and return-on-investment, bringing recently hired team members into your organization efficiently and successfully is one of the most challenging tasks you face as a manager. Emphasizing how to incorporate younger professionals—those in the “Generation Y” demographic that will make up the single largest generation in the workplace by 2016—into your existing company structure, Alexia Vernon’s 90 Days 90 Ways: Onboard Young Professionals to Peak Performance demonstrates how to achieve the goal of getting new employees oriented, integrated, and trained within the first 90 days of their employment so they can make significant contributions to your business.
90 Days 90 Ways is based on nine easy-to-digest strategies for growing your new hires into competent, accountable members of your organization. These strategies include:
- how to successfully design the crucial first-day experience for your new young professional
- how to identify and communicate the most important concepts required for success in your organization
- how to integrate your new hires into your workplace culture how to develop employees who communicate effectively for maximum impact
- how to create employees who deliver results, grow from mistakes, and are accountable how to keep young professionals focused on their top priorities
- how to teach relationship-building and service-orientation within your organization
- how to create a possibility-centered culture, encourage autonomy, and foster work-life integration how to empower peak performance in your employees, and grow the next generation of leaders.
These fundamental strategies are supported by 90 corresponding, practical tactics to help ensure the bottom-line effectiveness of your new-hire training program. Utilizing objective facts and figures; pragmatic, experience-based insights and suggestions; case examples; and hands-on exercises for you and your employees, 90 Days 90 Ways is truly a comprehensive guide to developing new talent which will contribute to your organization’s success.