Creating Engaged Employees
Maintaining high employee engagement is key to business success.
Research shows that many members of today’s workforce feel overworked and underappreciated—all factors that attribute to high turnover, low customer satisfaction, increased incidences of health and safety problems, and low productivity and profitability.
Engaged employees, on the other hand, feel recognized, encouraged, and supported—they demonstrate enthusiasm, inspiration, and pride in their jobs. Despite work demands and pressure, they successfully achieve their individual and team goals.
Creating Engaged Employees uses practical wisdom and scholarly research to answer:
- What is employee engagement?
- What makes someone engaged or disengaged?
- How can we measure employee engagement?
- How can organizations engage employees?
- How can organizations keep employees engaged without causing burnout?