*Early submission will enter the chapter in to a drawing to win a free ALC registration.
Submission Deadline: January 31, 2019
The Partnership Team, comprised of chapter leaders from diverse chapters, members from the National Advisors for Chapters (NAC), and staff, recommended a two-year pilot program as a part of CARE to the ATD Board of Directors. The Board approved the pilot program, and the program has continued.
Here are the key highlights of the program:
- Joint membership requirement reduced to 35% for individual chapters.
- 50% joint membership goal to be measured in the aggregate (all chapters). View the current progress.
- Joint membership activities added to requirements to help chapters plan for success.
- Rewards program to recognize top three chapters in each size category with cash and complimentary registrations.
Update to Joint Membership Activities in 2018:
Joint membership activities are included in CARE to help chapters be successful by using best practices. Beginning in 2018, the following changes go into effect to streamline joint membership activities:
- Add participating in the chapter membership on the ATD Store program in addition to sharing best practices (whether on NAC area calls, through the Sharing Our Success—SOS—program, or at ALC) as recommended activities to make a list of 20 recommended joint membership activities.
- Eliminate foundational activities, making no one activity required for completion over others.
- Decrease the number of minimum activities from 13 to 10 to make tracking and completion of activities more manageable for chapter leaders.
More detailed information can be found below:
Questions? Please contact your chapter relations manager.