*Early submission will enter the chapter in to a drawing to win a free ALC registration.
Submission Deadline: January 31, 2018
The Partnership Team, comprised of chapter leaders from diverse chapters, members from the National Advisors for Chapters (NAC), and staff, recommended a two-year pilot program as a part of CARE to the ATD Board of Directors. The Board approved the pilot program, and we are excited to share information about it with you.
Here are the key highlights of the pilot program for 2015-2017:
- Joint membership requirement reduced to 35% for individual chapters.
- 50% joint membership goal to be measured in the aggregate (all chapters). View the current progress.
- Joint membership activities added to requirements to help chapters plan for success.
- Rewards program to recognize top three chapters in each size category with cash and complimentary registrations.
More detailed information can be found below:
- Executive Summary
- Rewards Program Guidelines
- Joint Membership Activities Job Aid
- Joint Membership Activities Webcast
- Partnership Team Webcast
- Partnership Team Webcast Slide Deck
Questions? Please contact your chapter relations manager.