ATD awards a $1,000 cash prize to one small, medium, and large chapter in each key area for a total of nine possible awards. Each chapter is eligible to win up to $3,000! Winners are annually recognized during Chapter Leader Day at the ATD International Conference and Exposition.
Categories: No more than one small, medium, and large chapter from each of the following categories are selected. Chapter sizes are defined as: small, less than 100 members; medium, 100-349 members; and large, 350+ members.
Eligibility: Chapters are eligible to win consecutively in the strategic partnerships and advancing the profession categories as long as they submit applications for a different program/project than the previous year. Chapters are eligible to win only every two years in the membership category. For example, if a chapter won in 2016, its next year of eligibility is 2018.
- 100% CARE achievement (chapter must achieve 100% by CARE deadline of January 31, 2018)
- Efforts focused on the past year (application must focus on activities executed in 2017)
- Measurable results with specific examples
- Initiative supports ATD's and the chapter's mission/vision
- Demonstrates how the chapter advanced the ATD brand