Integrated Talent Management Certificate
Managing talent with a coherent strategy is a critical role for the learning and development professional. Explore the practices essential to achieving an integrated talent management approach no matter the size of your organization. Learn how to promote organizational renewal by simultaneously matching employees' skills and development with the organization's strategy.
In today's complex work environment, the learning and development professional plays a pivotal role in integrating talent management. Learn how to build your organization's workforce planning and talent acquisition, employee engagement and retention, succession planning, rewards and compensation, and performance management capabilities with an integrated approach. This program gives you a blueprint to align all your human capital processes with organizational strategy so that you can move towards building a high-performing workplace.
Find Out More:
Expert facilitator Jennifer Stanford blogs about integrated talent management and how to Ensure Your Seat at the Table.
- Become a valued business partner by taking a leadership role in integrating talent management.
- Be empowered to facilitate the strategic development of talent throughout the entire employee life cycle.
- Be prepared to deploy effective talent management by putting the right people with the right skills in the right position at the right time.
- Pre-work: Get the most out of your program. Complete a worksheet assessing your organization's current approach to integrated talent management.
- Homework/Intersession Work: Plan to read a short article at the end of Day 1.
- Technical Requirements: Online programs: The online version of this program is conducted in the WebEx Training Center. Special software is not required. You only need a standard web browser and telephone or VoIP capability to participate. In addition, it is strongly recommended to use a desktop or laptop computer as using a tablet or mobile device severely limits your ability to fully and actively participate in the program. Active participation is a completion requirement of ATD and includes, but is not limited to, participating in virtual classroom activities, discussions, breakout sessions, and intersession work.
This program is for professionals who want to understand the key responsibilities and challenges of aligning individual employee skills and talent with organizational needs. It is also for professionals who want to implement a fully-integrated talent management approach in their organization.
ATD Education programs are designed primarily for learning professionals—trainers, instructional designers, and organizational development practitioners—but also greatly benefit anyone within an organization who is responsible for developing others, from managers to human resources specialists.
Upon completion of the Integrated Talent Management Certificate Program, you will be able to:
- Describe the key practices of integrated talent management and how these practices support each other when integrated
- Align talent management to organizational objectives
- Compare various talent management systems to assist in selecting a system, identifying upgrades to an existing system and planning an implementation
- Equip managers to develop their people
- Organize delivery of developmental resources including integration with performance management
- Promote high-performance workplaces
- Coordinate workforce and succession planning
- Facilitate the career development planning process
- Support engagement and retention efforts
- Identify resources for individual and organizational assessments
- Select talent management analytics to show results and impact
Face-to-Face: 2 days
Online: 6 sessions, 12 hours total
On-Site: Flexible dates & duration
Earn 1.4 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon successfully completing this program. This program may be eligible for up to 14 CPLP recertification points for the face-to-face version and 12 CPLP recertification points for the online version. This program may be eligible for up to 14 APTD recertification points for the face-to-face version and 12 APTD recertification points for the online version. This program has been pre-approved for 14 (General) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. This program is valid for 14 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrm.org/certification.
Participation in all originally scheduled days of the program is mandatory in order to receive the certificate of completion and 1.4 CEUs. Participants who miss more than two hours of the entire program will not be eligible to receive the certificate. Participants who fulfill the attendance requirement will receive a certificate at the end of the program.
Participation in all online sessions at their currently scheduled day and time is mandatory to receive a completion certificate and any applicable credits.
ATD requires active participation throughout the program to receive credit for the class. Active participation includes, but is not limited to, participating in virtual classroom activities, discussions, breakout sessions, and intersession work. Please note that using a tablet or mobile device severely limits your ability to fully and actively participate.
For programs with five or more sessions, one missed live session can be made up by listening to the session recording in full. Participants who miss more than one live session will not be eligible to receive the certificate. For programs with four or fewer sessions, attendance at all live sessions is required to receive a certificate. If you meet the eligibility requirements, a certificate will be issued to you through the ATD Learning Portal at the end of the program. All sessions will be recorded and available for participants to review throughout the program for your reference.
Click here to view our cancellation policy.