ATD Africa Learning & Development Conference | October 11-13, 2022
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
If you want to connect with senior HR decision makers, heads of L&D, organization development leaders, and training and talent development professionals, this event provides precise opportunities to help you achieve your business goals. Find out how you can get involved today!
An opportunity to do more in a virtual landscape
The ATD Africa Learning and Development Conference 2022 (in partnership with Knowledge Resources) virtual event will offer you a way to network and learn in the online ecosystem. This event is the ultimate place to connect and network with the African L&D/Talent communities to increase brand awareness, showcase new products, and develop strong business relationships.
Whether you are raising your company profile, launching new products, or creating new business development opportunities, we have a package to suit your needs.
Why you should get involved in this event:
Get ATD Africa Learning & Development Conference Updates
- Access Africa’s largest L&D and Talent communities: Connect with senior HR and L&D leaders from the public and private sectors.
- Arrange tailored virtual meeting: Connect and network directly with your current and potential business partners during the two event days.
- Showcase your products and expertise through a mix of networking, speaking, moderating, or exhibition opportunities.
- Activate your brand: Numerous branding opportunities are available online and on-site across the event campaign.
- Inform your business decisions: Have conversations with real decision-makers, understand their challenges and ensure that your offerings are aligned with the latest trends and direction of L&D communities.