IS THE CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL IN LEARNING AND PERFORMANCE CREDENTIAL (CPLP) RIGHT FOR ME?
Based on The ATD Competency Model, the Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) credential provides talent development professionals the ability to prove their worth to employers and to be confident in their knowledge of the field.
Top Five Reasons to Become CPLP Certified:
- Build and validate your skills.
- Increase your earning potential.
- Differentiate yourself in a competitive job market.
- Broaden your career opportunities.
- Join an elite professional community.
EDUCATION & PUBLICATION RESOURCES
- E-Learning Instructional Design Certificate Program
- Blended Learning Certificate Program
- Evaluating Learning Impact Certificate Program
- Facilitating Virtual Training Certificate
- E-Learning Fundamentals (book)
- The New Social Learning, 2nd Edition (book)
- Immersive Learning (book)
- Learning for Leadership (book)
- Teach with Style (book)
- TD at Work: Planning and Organizing Training Events
- TD at Work: Improving Formal Learning with Social Media
ATD ESSENTIALS SERIES ONLINE WORKSHOPS
Learn essential skills quickly and easily from an expert in the field. ATD's Essentials Series Workshops are interactive online programs led by live facilitators who are experienced learning and development practitioners. During scheduled session times, learners collaborate with other professionals through group discussions, polls, chats, and whiteboards. Essentials workshops are shorter in length than ATD's Certificate programs and topics range from technical tutorials on software programs, like Adobe Captivate, to overviews of new trends in the field, like brain-based learning.
Essentials Workshops are great for talent development professionals in higher education:
- No travel expense
- Live facilitators who are experienced talent development practitioners
- Collaboration with other professionals
- Essentials Series Annual Pass: unlimited access to ATD's library of Essentials workshops for one year