IS THE CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL IN TALENT DEVELOPMENT CREDENTIAL (CPTD) RIGHT FOR ME?
Based on The Talent Development Capability Model, the Certified Professional in Talent Development (CPTD) credential provides talent development professionals the ability to prove their worth to employers and to be confident in their knowledge of the field.
Top Five Reasons to Become CPTD Certified:
- Build and validate your skills.
- Increase your earning potential.
- Differentiate yourself in a competitive job market.
- Broaden your career opportunities.
- Join an elite professional community.
EDUCATION & PUBLICATION RESOURCES
- E-Learning Instructional Design Certificate Program
- Blended Learning Certificate Program
- Evaluating Learning Impact Certificate Program
- Facilitating Virtual Training Certificate
- E-Learning Fundamentals (book)
- The New Social Learning, 2nd Edition (book)
- Immersive Learning (book)
- Learning for Leadership (book)
- Teach with Style (book)
- TD at Work: Planning and Organizing Training Events
- TD at Work: Improving Formal Learning with Social Media