From my previous post, you already know how and when you can network with your sales enablement peers at ASTD 2014. Now I’m going to complete that picture, so you can get the full sales enablement experience.
This year, the ASTD Sales Enablement Community of Practice brings you:
- The Developing High-Performing Sales Teams preconference certificate program provides a proven competency-based framework for sales training strategy.
- 15 education and community theater sessions with some of the top sales enablement thought leaders and practitioners.
- The Sales Enablement Lunch ‘N’ Learn on Tuesday, May 6, from 11:30-1:30 and Cocktail Hour on Monday, May 5, from 5-7pm. Don’t forget to stop by! After all, it’s all about networking, networking, networking!
- 22nd Century Selling Skills: Use Now at Risk of Great Success
- Sales Coaching as the Art of Monitoring and Measuring What Matters Most
- Sales Managers Wear Too Many Hats: Improving Sales Performance (panel discussion)
- Mobile Sales Playbooks Made Easy: Shorten Cycles and Increase Win Rates
- Innovative Team Selling: Teaching Sales Teams How to Leverage Resources.
View the Sales Enablement Experience page to view the full track and start building your schedule.
Join more than 9,000 of your learning colleagues from around the globe in Washington, D.C., May 4-7, 2014, to share best practices and insights at the ASTD 2014 International Conference & EXPO.