Share your thoughts:
- How can we harvest the collective intelligence of the sales organization?
- What are the best and most efficient tools to share relevant content with the salesforce so that they can discover and access that content at the right time during the sales process?
- When it comes to sales enablement, what are some best-practices to collaborate across functions and ensure all the key stakeholders are in sync?
- How can we modify or evolve sales training to accommodate the modern nature of the new generation of salespeople?
- What are the main metrics and measures you’d like to see the sales enablement function drive?
- What metrics do you use to manage your team’s activities?
- What kind of analytics or insights should our salespeople be providing to their clients to demonstrate the value of their offerings?
- How to Select and Prioritize Sales Enablement Initiatives
- Appealing to Your Sales Team’s Competitive Nature
- Sales Enablement and Employee Empowerment: Driving Performance Support With Mobile Devices
- Companies Need to Get Serious About Sales Training Reinforcement
- Sales Training Needed for New Product Launches
- Giving Sales Training a Seat at the Table
- What Is Sales Enablement?