“The companies that earned their place on the 2017 Top 20 Sales Training Companies List have each demonstrated significant innovation in 2017, with a specific focus on improving the learner experience,” said Ken Taylor, president, Training Industry, Inc. “These companies are responding to evolving expectations when it comes to modality, mobility and better use of learning technologies to enhance the sales training experience.”
Sales training companies are evaluated on the following criteria:
- industry recognition and impact on the sales training industry
- innovation in the sales training market
- company size and growth potential
- breadth of service offering
- strength of clients served
- geographic reach.
“The sales training sector has shown a significant focus on coaching and sustaining the impact of companies’ investment in sales training,” said Doug Harward, CEO, Training Industry, Inc. “We continue to find emerging practices coming to market first through the sales training sector.”Jobs
Here is the 2017 list in alphabetical order:
- Corporate Visions
- Customer-Centric Selling
- Dale Carnegie
- DoubleDigit Sales
- Franklin Covey Co.
- GP Strategies—Sales Training
- Janek Performance Group
- Mercuri International
- Miller Heiman, Inc.
- Performance Methods, Inc.
- Sales Performance International
- Sandler Training
- The Brooks Group
- The Sales Board, Inc.
- Value Selling Associates
- Wilson Learning Corporation.
Training Industry also releases sales training companies watch list, which is based on the following criteria:
- innovative approach
- new or re-launched practices
- targeted service offering
- quality of initial clients
- solutions focused on specific market vertical.
You can check out the 2017 Sales Training Watch List on TrainingIndusty.com.