Design accessible learning programs.
Imagine you are designing an upcoming training program and some participants have accessibility needs. Six participants have requested you help them.
- Steve requires physical access, including mobility, motor coordination, and verbal communication.
- Franklin requires physical access, primarily ambulation and mobility.
- Helen has auditory and visual access needs.
- Albert needs cognitive processing accommodations.
- Marlee and Tom are deaf and will need auditory acco