Many organizations now use some form of a leaders-as-teachers approach as part of their training and learning initiatives. Whether deployed on a small or large scale, this approach helps organizations to
- drive business results
- stimulate the learning and development of leaders and associates
- improve the leadership skills of those who teach
- strengthen the organizational culture and communications
- promote positive business and organizational change
- reduce costs by leveraging top talent.