Top
1.800.628.2783
1.800.628.2783
March 2018
Issue Map
TD Magazine

Treating Learning Content as a Strategic Business Asset

Increase value through quality over quantity.

Advertisement

Imagine a warehouse filled with 50,000 boxes. Each box includes items that cost between $12,000 and $100,000 to produce. Of the 50,000 boxes, let's say only 25 percent are sold, leaving 75 percent of unused inventory. What's the value of all that unused product? The answer is easy: zilch.

Now, let's do a quick audit of your learning inventory. Run a report to see how much of your content has zero to 50 completions. Now, for each hour of u

You've reached ATD member-only content.
Sign in below or join ATD to continue.
Member restrict access message