The typical sales organization conducts activities across the spectrum of marketing, selling, and fulfillment. Sales teams are often given goals that are loosely defined and difficult to measure:
- Drive revenue for the selling organization.
- Create and maintain successful client relationships.
- Build trust and loyalty with every client interaction.
- Capture more market share for the selling organization.
- Align the functional areas of selling to the vision and strategy of the selling organizati