My passionate belief has been, and is today, that leadership is a matter of how to be, not how to do. Yet it is what leaders do - not what leaders are - that others see and judge. So what can a leader do?
- Define a clear vision that has its foundation in the organization's values.
- Give regular feedback.
- Provide meaningful work.
- Recognize the importance of teamwork and inclusion.
- Provide opportunities to lead sooner.
- Balance communication methods.
- Inspire commitment and keep millennial