This award is presented to an individual in the talent development profession who is early in his or her career (five or less years of experience).
This individual is viewed as a leader by peers and colleagues within and outside his or her organization and has demonstrated professional achievements or successes in the early part of his or her career. These achievements may include leading successful projects, managing teams, demonstrating exceptional leadership capabilities, mentoring others in or outside the organization, or other successes.
2018 Winners: Colin DeCair, Busey and Ashley Ingram, Transplace
Eligible candidates are individuals from within the talent development field. Elected officials are not eligible.
- The application open on September 1, 2018. Submission Deadline is December 31, 2018.
- Use this worksheet to prepare your application.
- You will submit your application via our online awards portal: https://atdawards.secure-platform.com/a
Submit Questions to:
- A maximum of two One to Watch winners will be chosen annually.
- Winner(s) will be notified the week of March 30, 2019.
The winner(s) will receive the One to Watch Award at the ATD Awards Ceremony and Reception during the ATD International Conference & Exposition in May 2019, in Washington, D.C.