Rehearsal today announced the launch of v3 to coincide with ATD TechKnowledge in San Jose, California. This update represents more than 12 months of extremely hard work by the development team to build a cutting-edge microservices architecture that is lighting fast and built for massive scale.
"This update is a total reimagining of both the front end and the back end. The new assignment paradigm on the front end will make the system fit more applications for our customers, while the new design on the back end will provide substantial speed improvements both in terms of load times and road map progression," said Ian Berry-Jewett, Rehearsal VP, Technology.
Rehearsal v3 includes:
- New modernized user experience for creating and managing programs, including more visual cues and flexibility with program design.
- Updated architecture provides blazing speeds up to 50 times faster.
- Expanded management roles allow more granular control of who creates and manages programs and scenarios.
- New Assignment model allows full control over the participation and scheduling of programs.
- Flexible mentoring model allows setup of user-specific mentors, group mentors, program mentors, or assignment-specific mentors.
- Programs and Scenarios are now reusable across the platform by program managers.
"Customer response to v3 has been overwhelmingly positive. Program managers have commented on the flexibility of the new assignment model, deeper insights, and the sheer amount of time they will save running programs. Customers will also see more applications for expanded use across their organization. It is a really exciting time to be collaborating with our customers as the interest in Deliberate Practice continues to grow and Rehearsal continues to evolve," said Drew Jones, Rehearsal Director of Customer Success.
Rehearsal is a video-based practice platform. It gives teams a safe place to develop skills so they can perform when it matters. Conveniently practice, coach, and collaborate to inspire the whole team.
Rehearsal is privately held, debt free and rapidly growing.