|Proposal Submission Period||April 4, 2022 - May 6, 2022|
|Proposal Notification||Mid-August 2022|
|Conference Dates||February 7-9, 2023|
Role of the Program Advisory Committee (PAC)
The Program Advisory Committee is composed of individuals from the field with significant experience in the specific track areas. Committee members are assigned to each track and review all proposals submitted in that track. A chairperson assists with coordinating the activities of the committee.
The selection process follows a rigorous online review of every proposal submitted. The committee also meets in person and by conference call to make recommendations for selections and assist in planning other conference educational activities. Many more proposals are submitted than can be selected. Only the very best are selected.
Proposals are selected on the basis of information submitted. Submitters are expected to follow the instructions carefully and supply all requested information. Missing or incorrect information could make the proposal ineligible for consideration.
The proposed session must clearly apply to the target audience, fit into one of the five tracks and be delivered by a speaker with substantial topic knowledge and experience facilitating learning experiences and/or speaking to large groups.
Proposals are evaluated using the following additional criteria:
- Completeness, accuracy, and clarity of the proposal; proposals that do not follow the instructions will be ineligible.
- Content that is current and practical, cutting edge or innovative as it relates to technology-based learning.
- Programs and initiatives that demonstrate measurable business impact and results.
- Clear, specific, and informative content which is directly linked to the learning objectives.
- Learning objectives which show application back on the job and can realistically be met in the time allotted.
- A balanced slate of speakers representing diverse backgrounds, viewpoints, organizations, and internal/external practitioners.
- Content should be educational in nature and non-commercial, nor promote any service or tool.
- If you have spoken at a previous ATD TechKnowledge or ATD International Conference your session evaluation scores and room counts may be factored into the selection criteria.
To achieve a balanced conference program, ATD will determine the days and times that sessions are scheduled. Some speakers may be asked to repeat sessions that are considered especially relevant or popular.