ATD is now accepting speaking proposals for the ATD 2019 International Conference & Exposition.
Proposals must be finalized and submitted online by August 14, 2018 at 11:59 pm EDT. Be sure to configure your email system to accept email from Speakers@TD.org, including attachments.
Please follow the instructions below to submit your proposal.
- Click here to access the speaker proposal submission site.
- Create a profile. Note: If you submitted a proposal for the 2018 conference, your username and password are still active.
- Once logged in to your profile, click "Create Proposal" to start your submission.
- Enter all of the required information on each tab and finalize your submission.
- Proposals must be finalized and submitted online by August 14, 2018 at 11:59 pm EDT. ATD does not accept late submissions.
- If you need to modify a proposal after completing a submission, click on "Access My Submissions" and make any changes. Proposals cannot be modified after the RFP closes.
- Two proposals may be submitted per individual or company. If more than two proposals are submitted per individual or company, ATD will consider only the first two submitted.
- All submitters will receive an email notification whether your submitted proposal has been accepted or declined.
- We recommend you keep a copy of your proposal(s) for your records. ATD will not send you a copy of your proposal(s).