|Proposal Submission Period||April 3, 2023 - May 9, 2023|
|Proposal Notification||Mid-July 2023|
|Conference Dates||February 7-9, 2024|
Please follow the instructions below to submit your proposal.
- Select "Create Account" to start your submission on the RFP page. You will need to create a new account. Any old username, password and contact information has not been carried over.
- Submit a proposal here.
- Then sign the privacy notice.
- Start your proposal by selecting “Click here to begin a new proposal.” Please follow the submission guideline.
- Complete all five (5) tasks, Proposal, Job Applications, Speaker(s), Additional Programming, and Conference Policies.
- Proposals must be finalized and submitted online by 11:59 PM EDT on May 9, 2023. ATD does not accept late submissions.
- If you need to modify a proposal before or after completing a submission, log into the submission website. Then select the proposal title to complete your submission. To withdraw a proposal view the "how to" instructions.
- Remember, you may submit up to two (2) proposals per individual or company. If more than two (2) proposals are submitted per individual or company, we will only consider the first two (2) submitted.
- All submitters will receive an email notification whether your submitted proposal has been accepted or declined.
- We suggest you keep a copy of your proposal(s) for your records. ATD will not send you a copy of your proposal(s).