A Framework for Immersive Learning
Learning in the flow of work via immersive learning is the best way for talent development professionals to meet employees where they are and equip them with the knowledge to thrive in their roles. This guide illuminates what it takes to identify, define, market, design, deploy, and sustain a robust immersive learning (XR) initiative. In this issue of TD at Work, Phoenix R. Cavalier describes how to:
- Establish a framework to get started with XR.
- Consider the partners to include.
- Think critically about the benefits of XR.
- Describe clear differences between simple and
complex XR designs.
- Craft a concise impact statement.
The Tools & Resources in this issue are a Tracking Tools for Immersive Learning Use Case Checklist and an Immersive Learning Project Framework.