Target Learning With Curation
Information is more readily available, thanks to technology, but learners are struggling with content overload. Learning boards can help engage employees’ knowledge and reduce how much content they wade through. In this issue of TD at Work, Michelle Webb and Jerry M. Kaminski detail ways to develop a learning board strategy. They likewise explain:
- The what and why of learning curation
- Ways to get started with content curation
- How to build an intelligent curation mindset
- Strategies to shape your learning board process
- Reasons learning board governance is imperative and how to create such oversight
Tools & Resources in this issue are a stakeholder discussion preparation worksheet, intelligent curation checklist, and content curation source tracking sheet.