A Modern Approach to Performance Feedback
Many managers are uncomfortable delivering feedback to employees. But better feedback leads to better performance. Without feedback, employees can’t improve. In this issue of TD at Work, Ben Locwin provides a modern approach to giving performance feedback. He discusses:
- the importance and challenges of giving feedback
- why performance feedback discussions go wrong
- how to personalize feedback discussions for the recipient
- considerations for measuring the effectiveness of these discussions
- tools managers can use to more effectively provide feedback.