Breaking the Cycle of Failed Change Management
Research has shown that 75 percent of major change initiatives fail. "Breaking the Cycle of Failed Change Management" helps you ensure that your change effort is one of the 25 percent that succeed.
Find out why change management efforts fail, how to determine that your organization is change ready, and what you can do to involve everyone in the change initiative. This TD at Work offers tips and techniques for getting your staff ready for change, communicating clearly about the change, and making the work meaningful to the entire team.
In this issue, you will find:
- six steps for managing change
- suggestions for improving listening skills
- examples of successful change initiatives
- a change readiness assessment
- tips for implementing change.