Is your organization ready to develop the leaders it needs? As the workforce continues to age, finding new leaders will become more and more challenging. You can prepare by cultivating high-potential employees now and creating a pipeline of leadership talent. This issue of TD at Work can help you grow leaders within your organization so they’re ready to take the reins when current leaders leave.
In “Developing a Leadership Pipeline,” Annette Cremo and Tom Bux describe the challenges companies face when filling leadership positions, explain how to differentiate high potentials from high performers, and present an action plan for developing high-potential employees. This issue includes:
- best practices for developing a leadership pipeline
- effective learning activities for leadership candidates
- a model mentoring training program
- an organization development planning tool
- an individual development plan.