Developing High-Performance Leadership Teams
Today’s work challenges often demand the best and brightest to come together, each one offering expertise in her special niche. However, when “leaders of leaders” come together to form a leadership team, challenges often arise. Leaders are used to having the final say, and are often unaccustomed to the collaborative, team-oriented relationships required of leadership teams.
In this TD at Work, you will:
• Define what leadership teams do.
• Determine whether or not you have the right leadership structure.
• Discover the challenges and benefits of leadership teams.
• Learn how to launch a new leadership team.
• Determine how to measure the success of a leadership team.