To build successful and productive relationships in the workplace, you need to be a good listener. This issue of TD at Work can help you learn to listen in a way that supports your colleagues and clients.
In “Listen Up!,” Michael Burns, Livia Armstrong, and Kat Koppett explain how improv skills rely on listening and explore how those skills can also apply in the workplace. See how listening like an improviser can make you more effective at your job.
This issue includes:
- tips for better listening
- case studies of successful and unsuccessful listening
- activities to practice listening skills
- a conscious listening primer
- an exercise in listening to rants.