Master a Career Transition
Are you considering venturing out as an independent contractor? Or maybe you are contemplating retirement. It’s important to have a plan in place to ensure your career transition is successful and leads to a fulfilling future. In this issue of TD at Work, Lisa J. Downs details how to:
- Determine personal readiness for transitioning out of full-time internal work.
- Identify key considerations prior to leaving your current talent development role.
- Explore career options beyond traditional talent development employment.
- Prepare successfully for your next move.
- Take action toward the future you want to create.