Seeing the Possibilities With Augmented Reality
Augmented reality is a powerful tool that can help organizations achieve learning goals, but there are also a lot of misconceptions surrounding what it really is. In “Seeing the Possibilities With Augmented Reality,” Debbie Richards clarifies these misunderstandings. Further, in this issue of TD at Work, Richards:
· details what AR is, what it can do, and when it is appropriate to use
· provides a step-by-step process for designing successful AR learning
· introduces the ADDEDD model, which is akin to ADDIE for AR
· reviews tools and applications to consider
· showcases how various industries currently use AR.